My dear host family,
Hello! My name is Sayaka. I am very excited to visit you. I would like to tell you something about myself.
I am nineteen years old. There are five people in my family. – my father, my mother, my younger sister, my younger brother and me. My younger sister is high school student. She belongs to badminton club. My younger brother is 12 years old. He is junior high school student. He loves baseball. Please tell me about your family.
I am majoring in English at KGU. I have studied English since I was twelve years old, but I can't speak English well. Moreover, I haven't been abroad, so I have long wanted to go abroad. I want to improve my English, so I will speak to you of a lot of things.
My hobbies are laying badminton, playing the piano, listening to music and singing. I have played badminton since I was nine years old and I have belonged to the badminton club since that time. When I was a high school student, I was captain of the team. It was a very good experience. I want to play badminton with you. I have played the piano since I was five years old. I like Beethoven's music very much. I can play Mozart's and Chopin's music. Then, I always am listening to music. I like J-pop music very much. My favorite singer is Aiko. Her song is very pretty. I also like EXILE. They are very cool. I like their performance. When I watch their on TV, I want to dance. I become happy for listening to music even when I was sad. Whenever I am irritated, I go to karaoke with my friends. Singing is very fun and I become excited. Then I forget the cause of my irritation. Do you have any hobbies? I want to know about you. Please tell me.
To tell the truth, I am a little bit nervous now because I have never been to a foreign country before. But I am very much looking forward to meeting you.
With best wishes from Sayaka (356 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Sayaka! I havn't known that you have a sister and brother. I'm looking forward to your next blog.
ReplyDelete