
Today, I went to kamitori with my friends. Before I went to kamitori, I took a test of secretary. It was a little hard for me, but I did my best!! After that we went to kamitori to eat lunch. I ate some chicken, soup, and so on!! It was very delicious!! This picture is that!! I want to go there again. And then, I went back home and I waited my parents. My parents came to my house to repair my computer. After my parents repaired my computer, we went to joyfull to eat dinner. I ate pasta, my mother ate hamburger steak and my father ate cutlet. Then, my parents went back to Minamata. After that, a sandal to me came. It is very cute, so I like it. Today was very fun day!!!
(136 words)
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first comment☆
It looks delicious!! I'm hungry...
Thank you for your comment.
ReplyDeleteI recommend this restaurant.