Friday, January 8, 2010

☆Christmas cake☆


This time, I want to write about this cake! It is so cute, isn’t it? This cake was cooked by my boy friend. This cake is Christmas cake in this year. 24th, I had a part- time job, so I came back home too late. And then, I was too busy December, so I did not buy present for him. However, he cooked the cake for me. I was sooooo surprised!!! I love cake very much! So, he cooked the cake for me. I was very happy. After I coming back home, we ate the cake. Its taste was so nice. I will keep my mind.

Then, I want to write about my Christmas day. We went to Fukuoka by car. We visited Marinoa city and Fukuoka tower. First, we visited Marinoa city. I bought a lot of clothes. I love these clothes. Some clothes selected by my boy friend. And then, we ate some delicious dishes. After the shopping, we went to Fukuoka tower. We saw some beautiful illumination and night view. The night view in Fukuoka is so beautiful. I recommend you, and I also recommend you to visit Fukuoka tower when it is Christmas day. The illumination is so beautiful.
(203 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment