Sunday, January 10, 2010

★Coming of Age Day★


I want to write about the ceremony for new adult.

Yesterday, I came back to my hometown, Minamata at night. My sister is in the hospital in Kumamoto, so I went to there with my father and mother before going to Minamata. After arriving to Minamata, I ate a lot of dishes cooked by my mother. It was so delicious!!! I like these dishes very much. And then, I prepared for next day’s ceremony. Then, I went to bed at 2:00am.

Today, I waked up at 6:00 o’clock. It was so early, isn’t it? Because I had to go to beauty salon for prepare. I changed my dress, and I worn Kimono. I met a lot of old friends there, so I was very happy!! After finishing the preparation, we went to grand mother’s house. We took a lot of photos. Then, I went to the place for the ceremony. When I arrived the place, some people arrived there already. We took a lot of photos, and we entered the hall. The most surprised stage direction was video letter. Our teacher when we were pupil, junior high school and high school. It was so good old!!! After the ceremony, we took a lots lots photos!!!!! I met my old friends. I met one of my friends who had finished with me when we were junior high school. We talked something after a long separation, and I was able to make up with her. I was so happy. Any way, I took a lot of pictures with my class mate when I was high school student and junior high school student, and club. I enjoyed the time. After went back home, I went to some house of relative to say “thank you”. It was hard for me to go somewhere, because kimono is so heavy, so I was not able to move as I wanted. After finished the all plans, I came back home and I slept very well. And then, I ate a lot of dishes cooked by my mother, and I relaxed. Today was very happy day.

I want to be a good adult.
I want to be kind for everyone.
I want to study hard English, and I want to get a god job.
I want to spend my happy life.

I will vote in next election.

This picture is my best friends. They are very cute, isn’t it?
Tomorrow, I will come back to Kumamoto. I want not to go to there and I will stay in Minamata more. However, I must come back to Kumamoto because I have to work as part-time job tomorrow. Tomorrow, the ceremony for new adult in Kumamoto will be opened, so I want not to go to Down Town. I feel depression. However, I finished my all homework, so I will study for the test!!! I will do my best.
(479 words)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation!
    I'm sure that you get a good job, and be good adult, because you do your best anytime.
    I wish you have a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    I will be good adult!

    ReplyDelete