Wednesday, December 9, 2009

essay 2-03b: language learning stories

I want to write about my language learning stories. The past, I was very interested in English, but I was not able to use English well. And then, I don’t like studying English. Now, I am also very interested in English. However, the more I study English in KGU, the more I like it. I also can not use English well now, so I want to more study English in the future. Especially, I want to speak in English in the future. Now, I want to write about detail of my language learning stories.

First, I want to write about my plan in the future. I want to have the skill of speaking in the future very much, because I want to speak a lot of people from another country. I want to know a lot of different culture by talking with them. Then, I want to go a lot of countries. When I visit some foreign countries, I can communicate with there people if I could speak English well. Then, I can turn the skill to the future job. I will start to talk with overseas students actively to have skill of speaking and communication. And then, I will study hard in speaking class. Therefore, I will do my best to be able to speak in English well in the future.

Second, I want to write about my past day. When I was 5 years old, I knew English. Before going to preschool, I used to watch the TV program of English everyday. The TV program is “Eigodeasobo”. I liked it very much and I enjoyed watching it everyday. I learned about music in English in preschool then. I liked it and I sang the son everyday. And then, when I was schoolgirl, I met a girl who is from Australia. I began to learn English by meeting her because I wanted to write some letter in English and speak with her in English. Therefore, I started to listen to a radio program to studying English. Then, when I was junior high school student, I started to learn English in class. First, I liked English class. However, the more class became difficult, the more I hate English. When I was high school student, I had to study English to take some examination for university. Therefore, I study hard and I became to understand to English a little. Then, I liked English again, so I decided to enter KGU. First year at University, I learned English and culture. Addition to English, I learned French. I was interested in English and foreign country more. And then, I went to NZ in spring vacation in first year of university. It was first time for me to go abroad. Then, I learned a lot of things which I can not learn in Japan. For example, I can feel difference of the culture directly through eating, speaking and life style. My history and experience is giving good influence to my life.

How about present? I also study English in KGU everyday. Addition to English, I learned Korean because I have friends of Korean. Learning Korean is easy for me, and I like studying Korean. Korean is so look like Japanese, because grammar and phrase is sometime same. Then, I also have Chainese friends, so I want to learn Chinese. And then, I write blog in English, so I think that my writing skill will become better. However, I did not study English except class of KGU. I have a lot of time to study, so I must study hard now.

Now, I just learn English in KGU. However, I want to speak English well in the future. Therefore, I will do my best after now.
(621 words)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sayaka.

    You will be a good English speaker someday. It is the only way to speak more and more, then you will be able to speak well.
    Good luck.

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yor essay is good☆

    I watched "eigo de asobo", too!
    I would like to go abroad with you(^^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments.
    I will do my best to improve my English.

    ReplyDelete