Wednesday, December 2, 2009

speaking Presentation☆

I write my presentation’s manuscript.

Thank you, Shiori.
Now, I want to tell you about survey of using cell phone in classes. Almost Japanese people have cell phone. I don’t know who have not cell phone. And then, I know some people who have two or more cell phone. Cell phone is so convenient and we can communicate easily by using it. So, we have cell phone. This circumstance gives our life a lot of influence. For example, not being able to calm without cell phone, not being able to communicate without cell phone, and so on. So, I expected the result which a lot of people uses cell phone in class. The result is same my idea. 96% of the people uses cell phone in classes. A few people don’t use cell phone in class. I look some people who use cell phone in class every day, so this result is right. And then, our researches continue. We want to know the things which they do with their cell phone during classes. Almost people send some e-mail during classes. And 6 % of people play game and 4% of people watch web-site during class. A few people call someone during class. It is so rudeness. We cannot study sufficiently, because we are concerned about our cell phone. We must study hard in class. So, we must change out attitude in class. That’s all. Next presenter is Kyoko.
(238 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment