Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pizza★

Yesterday, I went to Italian restaurant, Pisorino. I love pizza and pasta, so I love the restaurant. I ate a lot of fried potato, beef, pizza, pasta, and so on. Then, I visited my boy friends house. I did my homework there, and I talked a lot of things with him. And then, we went to Tsutaya, and borrowed some CDs. Then, we went to Kumamoto Shinkou by driving. As driving, we heard a lot of songs. Then, we went back his home. Then, we slept soon. Today, we got up late at 9:00am. So, we went to school together by car. We will be busy after today, so we will not meet by next Friday. So I will do diet more by meeting him. Then, I will return my hometown this weekend. I will do my homework and study English there. And then, I will talk my family and play badminton with my sister and mother. I am looking forward to going back hometown.

Oh!
Yesterday, I got a gift!!! My mother sent me some rice and food. So I became happy.

Yesterday is my happy day!!!!!!
(188 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment