I want to write about yesterday’s diary.
Yesterday, I went to Max value to buy toilet paper with my boy friend. And then, we went to his house. Then, we went to curea to buy his clothes. Then, we want to eat some manju, so we went to the shop next to HI hirose. Then, we came back his house, and ate dinner. Yesterday’s dinner was subuta, salad, and rice. I love his mother’s dishes. So, I became happy. And then, we slept as soon as ate it. Then, we got up at 22:00 o’clock. Then, he went to syback to work. So, I slept again. He came back home at about 8:00 this morning. Then, he is in school now. I want to go there together, but I can not go there, because I must be in home by flu. I want to go to school soon. I am so bored.
Now, I will do a lot of homework, and study hard.
(163 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment