Now, I am in my house, because I had the flu.
On Wednesday, I wanted not to go to school because I was a little tired. However, I had a little vigor after talking with my friends in school. So, I returned to my house, I cooked my lunch ordinarily. Then, I hanged out the washing on the line to dry, washed a lot of dishes, and cleaned my house. After that, I checked my temperature vaguely. My temperature was high, so I was surprised and went to hospital as soon as I can. I understand that I had the flu, so I can not go school until next Wednesday.
Next the day, my mother came to my house afternoon. She bought me a lot of foods which I eat during the week because I can not go out. After she went back, my boy friend came to my house with a lot of sweets. Then, we ate a lot of sweets. He went to school from my house on Friday, so I made his lunch and breakfast. My feel was better. After his school, he came back again. Then, he bought a lot of hamburgers, fried potato, chicken, and so on. I became happy. On Saturday, we spend a long time together. My flu was better, but I can not go out. So, I would feel bored if he did not come to my house. In fact, I am bored now, so I am writing this blog. Today, I did my homework, and I cooked some cookie. Then, I watched baseball game. The game was very interesting because Hankachi Ouji attend the game. He is very cool. However, I can watch all the game, so I am interested the result of the game.
I must absent school until on Wednesday.What I will do for three days?
(308 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment