Wednesday, November 25, 2009

☆★illumination★☆


Yesterday, I met my boy friend in his house. Then, he slept as soon as went back home. After 2 hours, he got up. After that, we went to Donki. I bought a pair of eyelash. Then, we went to Cocoichi. We ate curry rise and salad. It was very nice. I ate the curry which has some fried chicken on the curry. It was so good but high calorie. But I wanted to eat it, so I did not worry about it. Then, we drank juice of tapioca. The taste was banana and custard pudding. It was also nice, and very sweet. We ate so hot curry before the drink, so it was so much.

After the dinner, we went to Saisyunkan. There have a lot of beautiful illumination. The illumination started yesterday, so we went to there. The illumination was so beautiful. I felt happy. I saw some illumination- Santa Claus, Christmas tree, river, and so on. Then, we went to Tsutaya. After that, we came back home. Yesterday was very good day.

After coming back home, I got a mail. The mail’s content was advice. One day, I met a bad boy. The boy gets into trouble, so I hate him. Yesterday’s mail was about him. According to the mail, he plots for something. I fear about it, but I would better worry about it.
(228 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Sayaka
    Wow! This is a very beautiful picture^^
    I want to go Saisyunkan soon.
    By the way, Shinai's illumination is also beautiful. I recommend them.

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I want to see some illumination soon in the city.

    ReplyDelete