Wednesday, November 18, 2009

These days.

Yesterday, I went to my boy friends house. I ate dinner with my boy friends. The dinner cooked by his mother. I love the dish which his mother cooked. Yesterday’s menu is NABE. Yesterday was very cold, so I can feel worm when I ate it. I have a little cold, so I want not to go to school, but I did my best. I began to part- time job last week. I want not to do the part- time job. However, I must work to have a lot of money. I want to Tokyo in spring vacation, so I want a lot of money. I have a lot of things that I want to do in spring vacation. Therefore, I will do my best this semester. I must do a lot of reports. I hate them. Oh,no!!!!

(138 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment