Monday, November 30, 2009

my holiday♪


November 28th, I went to Hitoyoshi with my boy friend. Why did we go there? Because, we know that there has a nice shop of cheese cake. Cheese cake is our favorite food. We get up at 11:00 the day. And then, we went to my boy friend’s house by his bike. Then, we got on his car and our trip started. And then, we went to Hitoyoshi. We talked a lot of things for the trip. We ate lunch in a restaurant. I ate Udon there. Udon was very nice. He ate Kastudon there. It looks delicious! When we arrived at the shop of the cake, we bought 3 cakes. After went back home, we ate Butaziru for dinner. The Butaziru was cooked my boy friend’s father. It was so good. I like his dishes. After eat it, we ate a piece of cheese cake. Then we went to Wander City and Laund 1. We took a picture and did some game. And then, we went to Cyback. There is my boy friend’s office, so we brought a cheese cake there. And we did karaoke and dart. I has never done dart before, but it was so interesting! After went back my home, we ate a cheese cake. The picture is took before eat it. I enjoyed my holiday.
(220 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment