Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Essay 1-02c:University life

I want to write about my university life, my friends', and others. Most of the university students enjoy their life, because universities have lots of events that they feel for fun. Through they are sometimes busy. They should do their homework or another thing, for example, their part-time job, club activities and housework if you live by yourself. Generally, university student are thought that they always have a lot of free time and they don't study hard by almost people thought. However, most of the university students have part-time jobs, because school fees are very expensive, and they need some extra money.

I am very busy, because I have lots of homework. I should do it to get credits.I should read a lot of books, and write a lot of reports.

It is hard for me, because I have a part-time job four times a week. I earn extra money. If I didn't have a part-time job, I could not enjoy my free time. I want to go shopping.

I take some extra courses and I also should do my homework. It is very hard for me but I should do because I want to get some qualification.

Then, I live by myself. It is uncomfortable for me because I sometimes feel lonely. There are no people When I come back home. Then, I feel very sad. I should do all things by myself. Therefore my university life is very busy.

One of my friends also has a lot of part-time jobs. He is very busy. He doesn't have free time or extra time. He always works after school. He goes to school by car or by motor bike. I envy him because I can't drive. Then, he lives with his family. It is very good for him because he always feel very tired when he comes back his house. In any case, my friend is also busy everyday.

Most of the students belong to clubs. They enjoy their some activities. They enjoy drinking all night. And then, they go to school by bicycle, car, bus or train. A few people skip some class sometime, and they go shopping. That is to say, they enjoy their university life.

Our university life is different. I think that I want to use my time efficiently. For example, I must study hard, enjoy talk with my friends. I think about our university life. Therefore I think that I should effort many kinds of things again.
(412 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment