Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today's diary★


Today, I was a little sad because I heard one thing that I didn’t want to know yesterday. I don’t want to write about it. However, I did my best today. I got up 5 o’clock, and I study to test of listening. Then, I washed my clothes and dishes. After that I made up about 8:00am, and eat a banana. Then, I went to school at 8:55am. I was a little late to the class but it didn’t start, so I was lucky. Then, I came back home to eat lunch. I cooked pasta that the taste is tarako. It was very nice! Tomorrow, I will cook other kind of pasta. This picture is today’s lunch. I always eat cabbages and tomatoes before eating main dish. Then I had to go to school by 4:00pm to class, but I was not able to get up. I got up at 5:30pm. And then I went to daie to work. Today was hard day. (163 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment