Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Essay 1-03b:Lilo and Stitch

This time, I watched Lilo and Stitch.

This story’s hero is Stitch and Lilo. Stitch is a monster, so he was very bad guy first. He interrupted Lilo and her sister. Lilo was disliked by her friend because she sometimes acts of violence to her friends and she is funny a little. And then, she and her sister were not live in harmony because her and her sister’s parents have died. Stitch promoted their disorder.

However, one day, Stitch knew that family is very important things. Then, he was caught by a person making him, so he should have gone back to his planet. He wanted to stay in earth and Lilo wanted him to keep staying. Therefore, she and her side asked to his boss. Therefore, Stitch, Lilo and Lilo’s sister can live as a family.

Lilo’s idea moved me to tears. Lilo’s idea is that she thinks family is very important things. I live by myself now, so I am pining for home.

I think that Stitch is similar to Lilo in character. He and she feel lonely at least, so they rampage sometime. Otherwise, they have very kind heart. I thought that I should think about my family and people around me by watching the movie.

This movie has some moving scene and funny scene, so very interesting. I recommend to watch this movie and think about your family.
(232 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment