Friday, July 10, 2009

Today's diary★

Today, I had to take two tests, Listening and History of England. Listening test was very difficult for me, because I felt a little nervous. Why did I feel nervous? Because this was first test on this semester. Therefore, I was not able to understand to my teacher said. I think that the test was a little bad. Then, I took the test of History of England. The test had one question, and we had to write a lot of things about one theme. I wrote as possible. I should present a report tomorrow, and I should take a test of speaking Saturday. My schedule is very tough, but I must effort to start good summer vacation. I am looking forward to summer vacation. My summer vacation also will be tough, because I should take extra class at technical college and I will go to driving school. And then, I should work hard for earning money to go technical college and driving school. Then, I must also study English hard. I have a lot of things that I want to in summer vacation.
(183 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment