Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My weekend!!

I want to write my diary on my weekend.

18th
I went to town to eat dinner with my boyfriend. We visited Kamado. We entered the restaurant, I was surprised. There is a man who is my friend in Minamata. I did not know that he works there. We ate some dishes cheaper than general price. I ate fried chicken, sushi, pork, jelly, and so on. These are very very nice. I want to go there again.

19th
I worked hard….

20th
I went back to my hometown, Minamata. I ate many dishes that my mother cooked. I felt very happy. I like talk with my sister and brother, so I talked a lot of things with my brother and sister. The day’s lunch, I ate many breads and hiyashityuka. Then, I thought that I will be fat. Therefore, I ate only salad the day’s dinner.

21st
I took part in club in high school. I played badminton very hard. I enjoyed it very much. Then, I came back to Kumamoto. My boyfriend came to Kumamoto station to take me. Then, we went cemetery of pets to see the night view. It was very beautiful but there has a lot of fog, so I felt a little scare.

22nd
Today, I took three tests. The day is my first day to take some test, so I was a little nervous. However, I study hard to enjoy my summer vacation.
(239words)

No comments:

Post a Comment