I was looking forward to this vacation!! I want to try a lot of things.
First, I am going to take a class of fright attendant. I want to be a fright attendant, so I will effort very hard. And then, I will study a lot of manner.
Second, I will study English hard to take a good point for TOIEC. I will write a lot of weblogs and read a lot of book in English. This vacation is good chance for me to study English.
Third, I want to enjoy my life. I want to meet a lot of friends when I was high school student. And then, I have a plan that I go to Osaka with my boy friend. I am looking forward to it. I want to eat a lot of nice foods in Osaka. And then, I will go to beach, Oita, My hometown, and so on.
I will spend good life in my summer vacation.
(161 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment