Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy★


Yesterday, I took a test in driving school. I had to take the test to be able to drive in road. I should spend 8000 yen to take the test. It is too high price for me, so I wanted to pass this time. I studied hard to pass the test. Consequently, I passed the test. I got a perfect score on the test. I was very happy. I can drive on the road next time. The next time is next Wednesday, so I am looking forward to drive on the road.

Today, I went to Tosu with my boy friend and his friends. We went there to buy some clothes. I bought a hut. The price is 2600 yen. It is so cheap because there are outlet store. I was able to enjoy very much. I ate ice cream. The shop’s name is COLD STONE. It is very good store. The clerks sing a song with cooking some ice cream. It is very cute. Of course, the ice cream is very nice. I recommend you to eat the ice cream.
As soon as going back to Kumamoto, I went to daie to work. It was very hard. We had a lot of happening today. I was tired, so I will sleep now.

This picture is ice cream of COLD STONE and me.
(223 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment