Today, I got up at 12:30, so I was not able to go school of car. I will go there on Monday, so I am looking forward to go there. I worked hard 17:00 to 22:00. Today, daie had sale, so many passenger visited there. I was very busy today. I had a break time during 15 minutes. I like this time because I can feel comfortable by escaping the work. The time, I ate a bread and juice of vegetable. I was happy the time. Then, I went back home after the work, and I am studying English now.
(100 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Sayaka.
ReplyDeleteDo you go to driving school?
How's driving a car? Is it hard?
I hope you will finish lessons and succeed getting license soon.
Toshi
Thank you for comment.
ReplyDeleteYes. I go to driving school.
It is very exciting!!
I want to get license soon.