Saturday, August 1, 2009

My life★

Today, I came back to Kumamoto. First, I met my boy friend and we went to a lot of place. We went to gasoline shop. We had a funny experience that is washing his car. This experience is my first one, so I was not able to stop my laugh because it was funny. I want you to experience washing a car. Sound and movement is the most funny things. After that, we went t0 Mac. I ate looks like a bread whose taste is cinnamon. I recommend it. The taste is very nice and very sweet. And then, I went to die to work. Today's work was not so hard. However, I worried about a thing. I want to write about it. I met a man, after my work was finished. He got drunk very much. He came after me, so I can not came back home. Therefore, I went to Cybac. There is my boy friend. I was able to feel safe there.
(165 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment