Sunday, August 23, 2009

Marriage★


22nd

I took part in marriage with my friends. The marriage was my former teacher’s. We arranged two big bouquets. This plan was secret. This plan was success very much. I was happy. I saw my teacher’s bride. She is very cute and beautiful. I had not seen her by the time, so this time was fast time. I was surprised.

This picture is my former teacher and his bride. I want to be like this.

After the marriage, we had a party. The party’s name is takoyaki party. 5 people took part in the party. However, we call a man who lives in Saga. He had a part-time job, but he came to our party after his part-time job by car. He arrived at 2:00am. Then, we call a man who lives in Kumamoto. He is Kumamoto University’s student. Therefore, we talked a lot of things with 7 people. Our home town is Minamata, so we talked about Minamata. I came back home at 6:00am. Then, I have a plan by now. I am so busy. However, I was able to talk a lot of things with my home town’s friends, so I am happy and not tired.
(199 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sayaka

    Your teacher is very beautiful!!
    Congradulations^^♪♪  

    Maiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thabk you for your comments!
    My teacher is very shy.

    ReplyDelete