Today, I went to town with Uno, Chisako and Mayu. We ate a lot of delicious dishes at lunch. I ate pasta whose taste was tomato. This pasta has a lot of vegetables. For example, this has onion, Japanese radish, paprika and tomato. This pasta also has a lot of sea foods. I can not eat shrimp because I have an allergy. However, I tried to eat some shrimp. My body did not react on shrimp, so I thought that I cured my allergy.
After eating lunch, we went to Amamiya. There is a dessert shop. We can select some dessert in the lot of menu. I chose hot milk whose taste was soybean flour. I like it very much. I felt very comfortable.
We talked a lot of things with eating. I want to gather again. However, Uno will go to Canada in September. I feel sad, but I want to cheer to her.
This picture is my lunch and dessert.
(162 words)

After eating lunch, we went to Amamiya. There is a dessert shop. We can select some dessert in the lot of menu. I chose hot milk whose taste was soybean flour. I like it very much. I felt very comfortable.
We talked a lot of things with eating. I want to gather again. However, Uno will go to Canada in September. I feel sad, but I want to cheer to her.
This picture is my lunch and dessert.
(162 words)


No comments:
Post a Comment