8th
I took part in welcome party of part-time job. I had not taken part in the party, but I did because my friends recommended me. I ate a lot of foods. For example, I ate some livers, fried chickens, salad, and so on. I talked a lot of things with my fellow workers. It was very interesting. We went to karaoke after the party. We sung a lot of songs for 3 hours. I spent a lot of money on the party, so I was a little sad. However I was able to enjoy the day. I went back at 6:00am o’clock. I slept soon after going back home.
9th
The day, I got up at 9:00am, so I slept for 3 hours. My mother and father came to my house suddenly. Therefore, we went to a restaurant to eat Chinese food. It was delicious. However, I ate a lot of foods from yesterday, so I ate just Chinese fried rice the day. After eating lunch, I ate nothing.
10th
I went to my boy friend’s house. I ate pork cutlet and tempura that his mother cooked. It was very very nice. I love his mother’s dishes. Then, I slept soon. May be, I was very tired because I had not slept well before the day.
11th
I went to driving school at 9:00am. I finished course of first, so I took a first test tomorrow. Therefore I am a little nervous. I have to go to town now to take a course of airlines, so I will study after the course. I am very busy!!!!
(267 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment