Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Diary★

09.8.3
I went to sushiro to eat sushi. It was very cheap and delicious, so there were a lot of passengers. I ate a lot of sushi and dessert. I became happy.

After that, I went to supola to do batting and play bowling. I like to do batting very much, because I can remove my stress and I feel fun. I hit the bowl whose speed was 100km. I want to hit more and home run. And then, I played bowling with my boy friend and his friends. I can not play bowling well. My best score is 80 may be. I wanted to go over 100, but I was not able to do it this time. I want to be good at playing bowling.

09.8.4
The day is Shingo’s and my anniversary. Therefore, he and I spent together. He cooked Chinese fried rice for me. It was very nice. After that, I had to go to technical college. I took the class of airlines. It was first time for me to take the class, so I felt very nervous. However, I was able to enjoy and learn a lot of things. After the class, Shingo and I went to restaurant together. The restaurant’s name is Osyoushina. The clerks are very kind and interesting, so I like the restaurant. I ate a lot of dishes and dessert, so my weight has a little increased. I do diet from today.
(240 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment