
This time, I read “The Chase”. I selected it because the picture is cute. I like the dog, and I was interested in the story.
The story’s hero is the dog, Floppy. I thought he was very naughty. He chased a cat when his family went to the toilet. He had to be stay there, but he was not. However, he went back there by his family go back. Therefore, I thought he was very smart.
If I was a dog, I would also chase the cat. I think it is bore for me to stay there. If I was a dog, I want to do a lot of sports with family. And then, I want to go somewhere. Then, I want to shout to threaten a lot of people, so I can understand Floppy’s act.
(136 words)
The story’s hero is the dog, Floppy. I thought he was very naughty. He chased a cat when his family went to the toilet. He had to be stay there, but he was not. However, he went back there by his family go back. Therefore, I thought he was very smart.
If I was a dog, I would also chase the cat. I think it is bore for me to stay there. If I was a dog, I want to do a lot of sports with family. And then, I want to go somewhere. Then, I want to shout to threaten a lot of people, so I can understand Floppy’s act.
(136 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment