Sunday, August 16, 2009

my holiday.


I came back my home town, Minamata on Thursday. I had to come back early, so I got up at 5:00am. Then, I arrived at 9:00am in Minamata. I ate lunch with a lot of relatives. The lunch was very nice. I liked the tempura. I ate too much. Then, we came back my house, and went to bed early.

The next day, I also got up early. We had to see bonze, but we were not able to go there in time. The bonze came to my grand mother’s house very early. Then, we ate sushi with a lot of relatives. After that, I went to restaurant with my friends. We had a party. The member is classmate when I was high school student. I can enjoy the time very much. The picture is my best friend.

I came back to Kumamoto yesterday. As soon as I arrived to Kumamoto, I went to daie to work. I worked very hard, so I was very tired.
(166 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment