Sunday, July 12, 2009

today's happy★

Today, it was sunny, so I felt happy a little. I got up at 7:00 today. And then, I studied for some test. Then, I ate curry rice for lunch. I worked hard at 5:00pm to 9:30pm. I was very tired, because there were a lot of visitors.

I watched TV program that it was baseball game of high school students. Today’s game was Minamata high school versus Yatsushirohigashi high scool. My alma mater is Minamata high school, so I cheered them. My friend’s brother was in full activity, so I was very happy. Therefore, I send some mail to my friend who is sister of the boy. Minamata high school won the game. I want them to win the next game. I like watching the game.

Finally, I want to talk about why I am very happy now. Because I passed the test of secretary, so I was very happy. I want to take the next qualification.
(158 words)

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday is very good sunny day!
    Al last, high school baseball tournament started, and I like that because it makes me excite and players do their best.
    Anyway, you have the exams, so please study hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    I will study hard right now!!

    ReplyDelete