Today, I took a test of speaking class. Today’s condition was not good, because it was heavy rain today. When I arrived at school, I was very tired. Then I took a test. I talked with Yuria and Shiori. I tried to speak a lot, and I did not want to make some silence. However, there was some silence. I don’t like it. I had to talk about disagree opinion, but I was not able to do it. Therefore, I worry about it. I should take a lot of test next week. And then, I should present a lot of reports. Therefore, I should think about next test, so I don’t have the time to worry about it.
(118 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This season is very hard for students because you have a lot of tests and reports, but after that, summer vacation is waiting for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comments. I am looking forward to summer vacation very much.
ReplyDelete