
Today is very good weather, so I was very happy. These days, we had rainy. It will be rainy tomorrow, so I want to enjoy today’s sunny.
Today is our anniversary. Shingo and I met on august 4th last year, so today is anniversary 14th time. Do you think about celebration on anniversary every month? There are a lot of opinions, I think. However, I think it is good things, because we can see our love each other.
Yesterday, I came to his house. He works at night, so he was sleeping in his room when I arrived at his house. Then, I met his father out of house, and I gave a Taiyaki. I love taiyaki very much, so I was happy. After he gave up, he taught me bookkeeping. He is majoring management in KGU. And then, I study bookkeeping these days to a test. After that, I had a dinner that makes his mother. It was very nice. I love his mother’s dishes. And then, he went out to work at 11:00 pm.
Today, I got up at 8:30am, because he came home the time. Then, we went to primary school to play soccer. However, today is athletic meeting in the primary school. Therefore we came home. Then, I was a little hungry, so he made Chinese fried rice. This picture is this. It is very very very….. NICE!!!! I want to eat it again!!! Then, he is sleeping now, so I am studying now.♪
(249 words)
Today is our anniversary. Shingo and I met on august 4th last year, so today is anniversary 14th time. Do you think about celebration on anniversary every month? There are a lot of opinions, I think. However, I think it is good things, because we can see our love each other.
Yesterday, I came to his house. He works at night, so he was sleeping in his room when I arrived at his house. Then, I met his father out of house, and I gave a Taiyaki. I love taiyaki very much, so I was happy. After he gave up, he taught me bookkeeping. He is majoring management in KGU. And then, I study bookkeeping these days to a test. After that, I had a dinner that makes his mother. It was very nice. I love his mother’s dishes. And then, he went out to work at 11:00 pm.
Today, I got up at 8:30am, because he came home the time. Then, we went to primary school to play soccer. However, today is athletic meeting in the primary school. Therefore we came home. Then, I was a little hungry, so he made Chinese fried rice. This picture is this. It is very very very….. NICE!!!! I want to eat it again!!! Then, he is sleeping now, so I am studying now.♪
(249 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment