Monday, October 19, 2009

My future job idea!!

Now I want to talk about my future job. I have no idea about my future job. However, I like communication with a lot of people. So I want to do like a job that I can see a lot of people, in the future. Why do I like communication? Because I am happy when I talk with my family, friends, and so on. When I don’t communication with anyone, I feel lonely. I hate in. Then, I like children very much, because they are very cute and active. So I become happy and active when I communicate with them. Therefore, I think that nursery school teacher or kindergarten teacher is good. However, I like stable life. And now, situation of economy is depression. So, it is difficult for us to find a thriving company. Therefore, I think that government worker is attractive. I should study hard to be a government worker, so I bought a text of the test. I think that I should start preparing of career search. I will take a test of bookkeeping and TOEIC as preparing of career search in next time. I will do my best.
(192 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment