Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rivise essay: I love Minamata!!!


I want to write about my favorite places. I like my hometown very much, so there are my favorite places in my hometown. My home town is Minamata, so My favorite places is in Minamata. One is the Minamata river, the other is my parents’ home. Therefore I want to write about it.


First, I want to write about Minamata river. The Minamata river is only river which through Minamata city. The source of this river is in Minamata, and the mouth of the river is in Minamata. Therefore, it is very rare. The water is very clear, so I want to drink it in the source of this river. There are many kinds of flowers and grass, so we can find a lot of living things. And then, we can enjoy and swim wherever in the river. When I was a child, I enjoyed in the river every day, and I gave some feed to some ducks. I have a good memory about the river, so I can feel calm. I always go there when I worry about something or irritate. Then, I can feel calm and I think that I do my best again. Therefore, The Minamata river is my favorite place.


Second, I want to write about my parents’ house. I love my parents’ house, because I can feel calm and sleep well. And then, I can eat a lot of delicious dishes which my mother cooks. I can talk about a lot of interesting things with my family. I live by myself in Kumamoto now, so I sometimes feel lonely. Therefore, talking a lot and eating delicious food is my happy. As soon as I find my free time, I go back to Minamata. Then, I do which I want to do. And then, I call my grand mother when I go back there. My grand mother also lives in Minamata. I can feel calm when I talk with my grand mother. I can feel fun, calm and happy, so my parents’ home is my favorite place.


Therefore, my favorite places are in Minamta. It is important for me to be able to feel calm, so my favorite places are Minamata river and my parents’ home.
(370 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment