Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Speaking Homework NO.2

First, I want to write about my father and mother’s jobs. My father is a teacher in elementary school. He teaches Math to a lot of students. And then, after the all class, he took part in the badminton club of the school. He is a supervision of the club. When I was a schoolgirl, his school and mine were same. Therefore, I met him a lot of time in the school. When I met him, I said “good morning, teacher”. He is a father in our house, but he is a teacher in a school. When I was junior high school student, I helped him. For example, when he practices how to teach, I became a student. And then, I told him the point that I did not understand. Now, I sometimes go to his school to teach badminton to his student. I like it, because I can enjoy talking and playing badminton with them. And then, my mother works hard as a home help. I think she works very hard, so she looks tired every day. Therefore, when I go back to my parent’s home, I help her and I do housework.

Second, I want to write about a job which I would like to try at least once. I want to be a singer, because I want to sing a big hall. I think it is so good. It is different from singing in the karaoke box. And then, I want to appear on television, and I want to enjoy the program. Then, I want to see a lot of singer, actor, entertainer, and so on. Especially, I want to meet Hamasaki Ayumi. I like her and her song very much. Therefore, I would like to be a singer at least once.

Third, I want to write about a job which I would never want to do. The job is the Prime Minister, because I have no self-confidence. I want not to quarrel and I can not decade of some course of Japan. And then I want not to be criticized by some commentator on television. Any way, I am not interesting in politics. Therefore, I want not to be the Prime Minister. I think that intellectually gifted man or woman should be a Prime Minister.

Finally, I want to write about the job which I would like to do if money were no problem. I want to be a traveler, because I want to go a lot of country. I can not go a lot of country now, because it spends a lot of money to go abroad. I want to go Europe, India, America, the South Pole, and so on. I want to eat a lot go foods and dishes of the country original. In Europe, I want to see a lot of work of art and listening music. And then, I want to eat pizza, pasta, and so on. Especially, I want to go to Italy, France, and England, because I have heard that dishes are very nice in France and Italy. And then, I want to study about English in England. Then, I want to eat some original curry in India. I want to eat a lot of foods in India. Then, I want to go Disney land and study English in USA. And then, I want to feel culture in America. And then, I want to see an aurora in the South Pole. I heard it was so beautiful. Therefore, I want to see it. I want to do these things if I have a lot of money.
(596 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment