Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BR2-08: The Dragon Dance


This time, I read “The Dragon Dance”, because I have watched a dragon dance before. Therefore, I was interested in the dragon dance. When I was a high school student, I took part in a festival in Minamata. Then, I danced with my class mate on a pop music. And then, another group danced a dragon dance, so I was interested in it. This story’s children felt sad because there dragon was broken. However, their mother and father made a nice dragon, so they pleased and danced again. I read this book, and I think that these mother and father are very kind. I also think that they have their children to make a dragon again. It is important for them to do themselves. However, a lot of people pleased by success of their dance finally. Therefore, I think that it is good.(143 words)





Hunt, R. (2003/09). The Dragon Dance. UK: Oxford University Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment