
This time, I read “The Storm”, because I was interested in the title. This story is very interesting. Especially, the climax of the story is very nice. I did not to expect the climax. I want to experience like that. The experience is that they found a mysterious key in the box under the tree. They can find it by the strong wind.
Yesterday, it was rain and wind, so I was able to feel sympathy. I feel uncomfortable in the rainy and wind. I like sunny. The people in this story also feel uncomfortable, because they worry about their house on the tree. I want to make like the house. When I was a schoolgirl, I enjoyed like that. I want to do again. This story is very nice, so I recommend you.
(134 words)
Yesterday, it was rain and wind, so I was able to feel sympathy. I feel uncomfortable in the rainy and wind. I like sunny. The people in this story also feel uncomfortable, because they worry about their house on the tree. I want to make like the house. When I was a schoolgirl, I enjoyed like that. I want to do again. This story is very nice, so I recommend you.
(134 words)
Hi Sayaka.
ReplyDeleteYour topic make me remember that we haven't had a strong typhoon directly yet this season.
It is very rare year this year.
Toshi
Tahank you for your comment.
ReplyDeleteCertainly,we haven't had a strong typhoon yet this season. However, some typhoon is coming to Japan these days. I looking forward to it a little^^/