Sunday, September 20, 2009

best friends!!


Yesterday, I met my old friends. The friends is that Tomomi, Manami, Kanae, Nozomi and Kanako. Tomomi came back to Kumamoto from Shimane. She is very active woman, and she is very kind. When I met her first, I thought she was not change before. Therefore, I was be able to talk a lot of things with her as same as before. Manami is her sister, she lives in Kumamoto. She is Kumamoto kenritsu University’s student. She is a little quiet girl and she is nice girl. Then, Kanae is Ruteru University student. She is very kind girl and very cute. I have not seen her for a long time. Nozomi lives in Fukuoka. She is a little interesting.^^/ She stayed my house yesterday, and we talked a lot of things.- about University, family, housework and so on. Kanako is KGU student. Her house is near by my house, so we meet a lot always. However we did not meet during summer vacation. Therefore, I have not seen her for a little time.

We went to KITCHEN KU. It is Italian restaurant. We were able to eat a lot of dishes and drink. It was delicious. I like cake that taste of custard. I recommend you the restaurant. I was able to enjoy the all time. I felt happy.

Today, I will go back to my hometown, Minamata with Tomomi’s family. I am looking forward to meet my family and old friends.
(242 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment