Yesterday, I came back to Minamata.
First, I waited my friend in KGU because we promised to go back to Minamata together. We talked a lot of things.- Memory, University, and so on. On the way, we called at Shopping mall in Yastushiro. We bought no things. Then, we came back to Minamata.
After arrived at Minamata, I ate chestnuts taste of sugar. It was very nice. My mother cooked it. After eating it, I went to a shop because I promised to meet with my old friend. Then, we talked a lot of things there.
After came back to my house, I ate Sushi with my family. It was delicious. I ate it a lot. Then, we went to my grand mother’s house. When we returned to my house, I drove my mother’s car. I enjoyed it.
Today, I went to Suikousya with my mother. I also drove my mother’s car.
I will go to a restaurant after dinner.
(160 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment