Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HOME TOWN NO.3

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant in Minamata after dinner. I met a lot of people. Therefore, I was very happy. I talked a lot of things and laughed. It was very good time.

Today, I took part in club in high school. The club is badminton club. My sister belongs to the club, so I took part in it. The club activity started at 9:00 am. And then, we run for 5 minutes. Then, we did some game. Our teacher bought some ice cream for us. However we had to win the game to get it. We won the game, so I was very happy, and ate it. After that, I returned to my house, and I was sleep for 3 hours. And then, I cooked dinner for my family. Today’s menu is sanma, goya, and so on. It was very nice. While I stay in hometown, I become fat more and more. Therefore, I was a little sad. I will go back to Kumamoto in afternoon.(168 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment