Wednesday, September 30, 2009

speaking homework!!

1. Which would be a better first date?
A: Dinner and a movie B: A live concert and a snack

I like plan A better than plan B, because we can calm when we watch a movie and eat something at dinner. In the other hand, when we take part in a live concert, we can not calm. And then, we don’t know what kind of music dose he like or dose she like. We will be feel stress in first date, so we should choice the situation which we can calm.

2. Which would be more interesting?
A: vacation in Korea B: Vacation in Hawaii

Vacation in Korea is more interesting than vacation in Hawaii, because I like Korean food. – Yakiniku, Kimchi, and so on. and then, I want to go a shop of beauty treatment in Korea. I heard it is nice and cheap. In the other hand, I heard that there are a lot of Japanese in Hawaii. Therefore, we may need not to use English. It is not interesting. Therefore, I think plan A is more interesting than plan B.

3. Which would be a better pet?
A: A turtle B: A non-poisonous snake

I like a turtle better than a non-poisonous snake, because I hate a snake. I am scared about a snake if the snake has no poison. In the other hand, I think a turtle is calm and cute. Therefore, I like a turtle better then a non-poisonous snake.

4. Which invention is more important?
A: The telephone B: The automobile

The telephone is more important than the automobile. We can communicate by using telephone. It is important for us to communicate. The automobile is very convenient, but it gives some bad influence to the environment. Even if we have no automobile, we can walk, ride a bicycle or bike instead of the automobile. Therefore, I think that the telephone is more important than the automobile.
(323 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment