I plan to follow Hikaru’s advice “to include introduction and conclusion” (Hikaru, 2009.07.08). because that will help me how to write in English. Especially, when I write essay. Yurina also had a god idea, “to use more pictures and graphics” (Yurina, 2009.7.17.)I plan to do that, too. Aya also had a good idea, “to include some links and information”(Aya, 2009.7.29),I plan to do that, too. However, it is a little hard for me to do that. Manami also had a good idea, “to make more comment on my friend's blog, and to respond to my friend's comment.” (Manami,2009.7.15.), I plan to do that, too. Chisako also had a good idea, “to devise the blog's layout”. (Chisako,2009.7.8.), I plan to do that, too.
(122 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello! Thank you for your comment. I read your blog, too. Your suggestions are very usefull. I want to try them this semester.
ReplyDelete