
This time, I read “The New Baby”. I selected this book because I like baby. I think baby is very cute. I want to baby very much. In this book, people around Jo help her very much. For example, they gave a toy, cot and buggy. The people are very kind, and they were looking forward to the baby. If I had a friend who has a baby, I will be kind to her.
It is interesting that Kipper run away from the baby in the last. He run away because he was surprised the baby’s poop. I thought it is very interesting. If I had a baby, I would be happy and loved the baby.
(116 words)
It is interesting that Kipper run away from the baby in the last. He run away because he was surprised the baby’s poop. I thought it is very interesting. If I had a baby, I would be happy and loved the baby.
(116 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment