Monday, September 14, 2009

Driving License★

Today, I had a driving license. I went to driving school this summer vacation, so I was very hard. I went to driving school every day. Last Friday, I passed a test of graduate. I was very nervous, because I can not drive well. However, I was able to pass the test. Then, I went to the center of license. There were a lot of people who take a test. I felt very nervous. I found some friends, so I talked with friends before the test. The test was a little hard for me, because the question of bike was very difficult. Therefore, I thought I would not pass the test, so I had a stomachache. However, I pass the test!!! I was surprised. I feel very happy!!!! I can drive!!!

And then, I retired part-time job. Therefore, I have a time of mine. I feel very fun. I want to enjoy my summer vacation.
(155 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sayaka.

    Congratulations!
    It is nice that you got license.

    Safe drive!

    Toshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment.
    I will do safe drive!

    ReplyDelete