Monday, September 14, 2009

Osaka★


I went to Osaka with my boy friend from 5th to 7th. We planed the trip before, so we were looking forward to the trip.

First day, we got up at 7:00am, and we went to Kumamoto airport. We went to Osaka by plane. I like plane very much so I was very excited!! However, my boy friends, Shingo scared about high place, so I thought it was very interesting. After we arrived in Osaka, we went to Umeda. There are a lot of shops of clothes. I enjoyed there very much. However, we walked a lot, so we were very tired. We stayed at Lamada hotel. There are very beautiful hotel.

Second day, we went to USJ. We went to there at 10:00 am. We got on a corkscrew. It was very fun!!!! I like it. However, we wait a long time to get on it. When we wait the turn, we felt very hot! We did not experience again, so we did not line after that. We took a lot of pictures with a lot of cute characters, ate a lot of foods after that. For example, we ate a manju whose shape is snoopy, doughnut whose taste of pumpkin and so on. Then, I found a funny thing there. The juice of vending machine’s price is very high!!! Therefore I was very surprise!! We were tired a little, so we went to Shinsaibashi. There were a lot of shops, so I became happy. I bought a boot and cloth. I like it very much. I was satisfied. Then, we ate a Takoyaki!!! It was very nice, and there clerk was very active and cool. I like his word “Ookini”. I like kansaiben. And then, we ate some bread. It was put some ice into the bread, and the bread was frid. I want to eat it again, and I recommend you.

Third day, we went to Doutonbori. We ate a lot of foods. For example, we ate Okonomiyaki, cheesecake, sweets and so on. We enjoyed eating foods of Osaka. I took a picture in front of shop of Guriko!! Then, we returned to Kumamoto at 9:00pm. It was very good time. I want to go there again.

After arriving at home, we had a quarrel…

However, the trip was good memory.
The picture is Takoyaki!!!(388 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment