
This time, I read “Go Away, Cat”. I selected this book because I am interested in the cat. This cat is very cheeky. I was surprised it. If a big dog came to near the cat, the cat did not go away. And then, when Floppy came to the cat, the cat run after him. I have seen the same scene. One day, I found a cat. The cat was sleep there. Then, a bird came there. And then, the cat got up and run after the bird. I thought cat was very quick to take offense. I can not like cat after looking the scene.
And then, this story was very short, so I was surprised. Therefore, I want to read the book that has long story.
(128 words)
And then, this story was very short, so I was surprised. Therefore, I want to read the book that has long story.
(128 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment