Wednesday, September 16, 2009

purfume★


Today, I got up at 3:00am, because I went to bed at 9:00pm. It was too early to sleep again. Therefore, I went to net café where my boy friend works. Then, I drove a car!! I read a magazine, sang a song, ate some snacks, and so on. After my boy friend finished the work, we came back his house. Then, we slept a little.

After that, I returned my house, and I went to karaoke. I met my friends, Erina there. We sang a lot of songs. We like Ayu, so we sang her songs and watched her PV. After that, we waited our senior, Mizue. We are member of PERFUME. We are very good friends. We took a picture. The picture is this. After that, we went to Mac to eat dinner. And then, we talked a lot of things. – about love, memory, NZ, and so on. I love the time. I was able to know a lot of things.

I was able to enjoy my time very much. I want to see again.
(177 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment