
This time, I read “The pesky parrots”. Why did I read it? Because my friend recommended for me to read this book and he said that this book is very interesting, so I read this. This hero is immature pirate. He learned how to read a map of treasure, and so on. Then, he wanted a parrot, so he bought a parrot. BUT!! This parrot obstruct to the hero stealing treasures. Therefore, he always worried about it. One day, the parrot caught a thief. Then he thought of an idea that he can catch thieves by the parrot. After that, he became a man who is praised a lot of people. This book is very interesting. I like unrealistic story. This book has continuance, so I want to read this continuance. I want to recommend for my friends to read this book. Then I want to meet pirates if they were existence. And then, I want to sail with them and I want to find a lot of treasures.
(169 words)
(169 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment