Yesterday, I went to my friend’s house. I watched a DVD which is comedy. It was very fun for me. We laughed a lot of time, so I had a little stomachache. Then, I went to karaoke. We sang for two hours and talked a lot of things. When I sang Koda Kumi, my friends danced very well. It was very funny. My friend, Mizue is very good singer, so I wanted to listen more. We enjoyed karaoke very much. After that, we went to Mac and ate hamburgers. I ate mac pork. It is first time for me to eat it. I like it very much. As soon as I ate a hamburger, I had to work at daie so I was very hurry. When I worked at daie, my friends came there. I was very surprised. Therefore, yesterday was very fun day.
Then, today was also fun day. This morning, I went to gym with my friend, Hikaru. We exercised very much to be slim. Then, we came to library to write some reports and blog. After that I will go to shopping with my boy friend.
This weekend is very fun for me.
(196 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment