
Today, I came back to my hometown. I wanted to go back to my hometown at 9:00 am but I could not get up earlier, so I came back there at 3:00 pm. I met my friend as soon as I arrived to my hometown. I ate salad in JOYFULL. We talked a lot of things. - about our university's friends, diet, another hometown's friends, mother's day and so on. It was very fun. Then, I came back my house. Today's dinner was "temakizushi". It was very delicious!! I like it. When I finished the dinner, I was very full!! I became very happy. After that, my mother brought a lot of cakes. I put the picture on this blog. It was also very deliciouse!!! And and and...My ground mother brought a lot of "kashiwamochi". It was also very very delicious☆!!Today was very happy day! I can eat a lot of things!!! (156 words)
No comments:
Post a Comment