Wednesday, May 20, 2009

my university life ☆

My university life is very hard but fun!!

I have a lot of homework everyday, so I am always busy. Recently, I have a course of secretary, so I am very busy. And then, I have a part-time job. This is very hard for me to do but I want a lot of money, so I should do.

Then, I have a lot of friends. I like the time when I am with my friends. We always talk about a lot of things. I enjoy it very much. And then, I like bakery of this university because I can meet a lot of friends and I can eat many kinds of bread. I love bread very much.

Therefore, my university life is hard but fun.
(125 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    You seem happy to me.
    You are so busy, but it makes your life full.
    Please keep trying.

    ReplyDelete