Saturday, May 30, 2009

with Shingo★


Today, I spent with Shingo. We went to Hikarinomori. I bought a lot of things. For example, I bought pierced earrings, taiyaki, cream puff and ornament to hang some pierced earrings. The picture is it. Then, we went to Yunikuro. He bought three T-shorts. After that, we ate taiyaki. I chose taste of custard. It was very very delicious!! If you don’t eat it, I recommend you. Then, we drank tapioca. I chose taste of caramel. It was also very delicious. I became very happy. Next, we went to Kurea because we wanted to see our friends but he and she was not there. Therefore, we went to Youme town. We took some purikura. It is very funny, so I can’t show you. Then, we went for a spin in his car. Today is very good day. Tomorrow, I will enjoy doing karaoke with my friend, so I am looking forward to be tomorrow.
(154 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment